The Scottish Obesity Alliance brings together a range of expert organisations and individuals working in obesity prevention in Scotland. By working together, members can share their experience, expertise and knowledge to take collaborative action as a unified, influential and independent voice.
Membership brings the following benefits:
- Regular updates on policy development and other news relating to obesity prevention
- Showcasing of member organisation activity
- Access to shared messages and evidence-based briefings on priority policy areas
- Contribute to joint responses to consultations, access to template consultation responses
- Opportunity to meet with stakeholders once a year, with additional virtual networking opportunities
- Collaboration opportunities at meetings, electronically with full membership
- Opportunity to take an active role as a member of the Co-ordinating Group
- Opportunity to participate in high-level leadership and action for change in obesity prevention policy
The Scottish Obesity Alliance welcomes membership enquiries from organisations and individuals.
Contact us to find out more about membership and how to join.
c/o Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Glasgow,
232 - 242 St Vincent Street,
Glasgow, G2 5RJ
0141 221 6072